Arvados® Products and Services
Cluster Operation Subscription (COS)
We install, support, upgrade, and maintain your Arvados clusters.
- Clusters run in your cloud account (AWS, Azure, GCP, other) or on your own infrastructure.
Cluster Support Subscription (CSS)
Your team installs, upgrades, and maintains Arvados; we provide expert support to your team.
- Available for cloud-based and on-premises installations.
- Take advantage of our expertise while maintaining full control.
Custom Development Service
We develop improvements to Arvados to help address your specific needs and timelines.
- Resulting improvements become part of the open source project.
Arvados Proof-of-Concept (POC) Service
We help demonstrate Arvados capabilities that are new to your organization.
- Use Arvados to solve problems and improve processes that are important to you.
System Administration Service
We provide additional support needed for non-standard clouds, on-premises hardware, and other special requirements.
- Combine with Cluster Support Subscription or Cluster Operation Subscription.
Biomedical Solutions Service
We provide domain-specific support for your Arvados-based applications.
- May include scientific consulting, pipeline optimization/customization, application architecture improvements.
We provide training for end-users and system administrators.
- Quickest way to get your team proficient with Arvados.
CWL Support Subscription (CWLSS)
- Advanced support for the Common Workflow Language standards and the CWL reference runner, “cwltool.”
Comparison of COS / CSS vis à vis Cloud / On-Prem
|Cluster Operation Subscription (COS)||Cluster Support Subscription (CSS)|
|Cloud||Standard Pricing — This is a managed service. Curii is responsible for installation, upgrades and monitoring. Customer benefits from deep knowledge of Arvados and cloud at Curii, reduced system-administration costs, and more control over data and security when compared to Software as a Service (SaaS) or Platform as a Service (PasS)||Standard Pricing — Customer is responsible for installation and upgrades. Curii provides 2nd line support. Customer benefits from deep knowledge of Arvados and cloud at Curii. Customer keeps control over data and security.|
|On-prem||Extra Cost — Curii is responsible for installation, upgrades and monitoring. Customer benefits from deep knowledge of Arvados at Curii but pays for the extra complexity / cost due to custom hardware configurations, network environment etc. Benefits include more control over data and security when compared to Saas/PaaS.||Standard Pricing — Customer is responsible for installation and upgrades and receives 2nd line support; Curii provides best-effort support for Arvados on custom hardware configurations, network environments etc. Benefits are total control over data and security.|